Looking for an opportunity to enter the fast-paced world of SaaS sales? We’re looking for talented, motivated and coachable team members. Here’s your chance to be a part of a growing software team with a 30+ year history of innovation and market leadership. If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are outgoing and competitive, TZA (www.tza.com) offers a lot of opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. If you want to be part of a hard-working, winning team, where people love coming to work to sell amazing technology, this may be the perfect fit for you!
$62-72K OTE; with an uncapped commission plan
What you’ll be doing:
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for the Inside Sales Team. The SDR manages inbound lead activity and prospects for and develops new opportunities using CRM, the phone and email. In short, you’ll be building a sales pipeline. Our philosophy at TZA is a Sales Development Representative is a Sales Executive in training.
Why you want to make a change to TZA:
- Competitive base salary plus a generous, uncapped commission structure for the relationships you help create
- Earn your way to the President’s Club (rewards include an annual all-inclusive trip to exotic locations)
- Contests, Cash and Prizes every month
- Free Gym and Sauna on premises
- Company Happy Hours
- Free lunch and learn sessions
- Amazing training to ramp you up quickly when you start
- Ongoing training that develops and hones your skills for career growth
- You can wear jeans to work, every day
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K + Generous Company Match
Why TZA wants you on the team:
- You enjoy cold-calling and scheduling meetings with prospective clients
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Comfortable in a sales role and engaging on the telephone
- Demonstrate high degree of motivation, professionalism, and competence to work in a fast-pace team environment
- You are proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (voicemail, email MS Office)
- You are resourceful and creativeIf you are ready to join a SaaS company that has real growth opportunities waiting for you- apply today!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, add Sales Development Representative in the subject line.