American Signature, Inc. is comprised of two brands—Value City Furniture and American Signature Furniture—which have one powerful mission statement: We believe everyone has the right to a well-furnished life. Like most companies in the distribution and manufacturing industry, American Signature Inc. is facing increasing labor market challenges. The shrinking labor pool and impending global workforce crisis means attracting and retaining employees has become increasingly more difficult. After consulting with multiple Labor Management providers, American Signature Inc. chose to partner with TZA and selected the ProTrack Labor Management Software program.
- Differentiate themselves in the marketplace to combat labor market challenges
- Attract and retain skilled workers and reduce turnover
- Gain visibility to better understand and manage their business
- Develop supervisors into effective coaches and performance managers
- Reduce labor costs to maintain mid-range retail price points
- Increased cubes-per-hour by 15%
- Reduced overall labor spend
- Detailed, real-time and actionable business data and analytics
- Improved supervisor capability and associate engagement
To read the full case study, download below.