Optimize your Labor Management Program
though Ongoing Program Maintenance
As your business needs evolve and operational requirements change, it is essential to update labor standards periodically to accurately reflect the altered environment, and to retrain managers and train new managers in the concepts and actions needed for continued success.
TZA offers an LMP+ Maintenance Program specifically designed to protect your investment and continue to drive cost reductions through:
- Review of all standard operating procedures to assure continuing compliance
- Review of the physical environment to assure compliance
- Review of baseline to check that it accurately reflects any changes in the corresponding activity
- Assessment of managers’ effective use of the program
- Review of ProTrack configuration and output for possible updates
- Review of current performance levels and savings achieved
- Identify new opportunities to enhance savings
Consistent independent reviews of your workforce performance ensure that your managers stay committed, associate morale remains high, engineering and technology work together to represent the operation fairly and accurately, and that optimum savings are achieved each and every year.