Get the Most Value from Your ProTrack Solutions
ProTrack University is an annual two-day opportunity to learn from the experts, network with your peers and jump-start your team’s performance.
University courses focus on helping managers and supervisors understand the best methods for measuring, monitoring and motivating associates within a performance-oriented culture. The sessions are packed with demonstrations, participant interaction, reinforcement discussions and hands-on exercises.
Focus on Best Practices for High Performance
ProTrack University sessions and workshops help you build a high performance culture while extending your knowledge of ProTrack software, labor management best practices, and the most effective ways to manage, communicate and coach. Courses topics include:
- Best Practices for Analyzing Daily Metrics
- Customizing the Workbench for Manager & Supervisors
- Incentive Program Configuration
- Applying Learning Curves
- Performing Observations & Coaching
- Leveraging Ad Hoc Reporting
- Planning & Scheduling Labor Resources
- Using the Kiosk to Extend Performance Monitoring