Are you looking to jump start you career with an exciting opportunity to get hands-on project experience with some of the world’s largest and most recognizable brands?
Here’s your chance join a growing software team with a 30+ year history of innovation and market leadership. TZA offers industry leading software and consulting services to support Labor Management Programs in distribution, manufacturing and last-mile delivery operations.
As a Consultant, you’ll work directly with clients to analyze requirements, develop labor standards, and implement TZA’s ProTrack software solutions which serve as a foundation to our clients Labor Management Programs. The experience you’ll gain in the field will be invaluable as you develop your professional skills and take on more consultative responsibility in the future. This position is a remote role reporting to TZA’s Practice Leader, and requires at least 75% travel.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
At TZA, you’ll be provided with an environment for personal and professional growth, only limited by your desire to take on more responsibility and development opportunities.
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Develop, validate and maintain Engineered Labor Standards
- Apply standards development methodologies across multiple environment and industries
- Develop Best Methods and SOPs
- Perform comprehensive statistical data analysis
- Configure TZA’s ProTrack Labor Management software
- Manage your own projects to completion, reaching expected deliverables with oversight from leadership
- Develop recommendations for best practices and continuous improvement opportunities
To be a successful Consultant at TZA, you’ll need these skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering (strongly preferred) or other related field in Math or Science with 0-2 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Ability to learn quickly and apply skills without day to day management
- Problem solving and analytics aptitude.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to travel more than 75% of the time
- Location is flexible, but proximity to a major airport is required.
- Experience in a distribution environment is a plus
- Experience with developing engineered labor standards is a plus
- Experience with MSD, MOST or MTM is a plus
- Job Type: Full-time
- To be considered for this position, please include “IE Consultant” in the subject line or in the application below
Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com and include “IE Consultant” in the subject line or in the application below.TZA EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION