Are you ready to position yourself as a leader? Here’s your chance to be a part of a growing software team with a 30+ year history of innovation and market leadership. TZA offers industry leading software and consulting services to support Labor Management Programs in distribution, manufacturing and last-mile delivery operations.
- As a Senior Industrial Engineering Consultant, you’ll have full responsibility for managing TZA’s Labor Management Program installations and ensuring overall customer success. You are the subject matter expert in all facets including engineering, technology, implementation and change management. You will work closely with both client and internal teams to provide the highest level of client satisfaction.At TZA, you’ll have the opportunity to help our clients identify new and innovative solutions, and will consistently be looked upon to help deliver bottom-line results for the business.
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to talk on a leadership role and develop their career with a fast-growing company.
- Think you’re up to the challenge?
- Develop specific project plans, determining resource needs, evaluating customer requirements, setting client priorities, developing and implementing operational best practices
- Analyze customer environment and determining requirements to facilitate optimum solutions
- Facilitate, coordinate and track day-to-day activities required to ensure timely completion of project in accordance with organizational goals Manage scope of project including setting and managing client priorities and expectations
- Creative problem solving and application of resources to address customer unique requirements
- Maintain alignment between internal and external project teams
- Provide weekly project updates through project completion
- Guide and mentor junior members of the service team
- Assist with client support calls as necessary
- Facilitate on-site classroom and practical, hands on training for various parts of the program
- Actively participate as a key project leader between sales, engineering and technical staffs of the client and TZA
- Deliver stated “results” for client engagement
- Deliver projects within budget and on-time
- Actively contribute to TZA’s internal process improvement initiatives
To be a successful Senior Industrial Engineering Consultant at TZA, you’ll need these skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Distribution Management, Supply Chain Management, or similar relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, or equivalent project lead
- Ability to travel 60%-80%
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, presentation, and customer service skills
- Experience in managing large and complex projects
- Experience with change management and or operational performance management
- Direct experience in the development and deployment of engineered labor standards highly desired
- Experience in a distribution environment preferred
- Experience in manufacturing and last mile delivery a plus
- Familiarity with labor reporting software preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project
- PM certification a plus
Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com and include “Senior Industrial Engineering Consultant” in the subject line.TZA EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION