SaaS Sales Account Executive
TZA is recognized as the Industry leader in Labor Management Software (LMS) and engineering services for supply chain distribution, manufacturing, and last-mile delivery operations. ProTrack, our tier-one LMS, has helped some of the most recognizable companies in the world improve workforce performance, reduce labor cost, and improve retention, resulting in an outstanding ROI.
TZA is seeking an experienced SaaS Account Executive to join our growing “new logo” sales team. This position sells into targeted accounts, navigating through sizable organizations with multiple buyers. This position owns the full sales cycle, including prospecting, deal qualification, contract negotiation, and deal closure.
If you are a driven, resourceful, and proven sales performer – someone who excels at executing strategic sales plans – you will find this a unique opportunity to build a lucrative pipeline and play a critical role with a growing SaaS sales team.
This position offers a competitive base salary, and an uncapped commission structure, as well as a full benefits package, a four-and-a-half-day work week, and is a remote position. There is some travel required and a four-year university/college degree is preferred.
We are looking for someone who is
- Goal-oriented, ambitious, and resourceful with a track record of creating urgency, driving decision-making processes, and achieving quotas
- Experienced selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations while owning and executing all aspects of the strategic sales process
- Able to articulate value in competitive situations and nurture opportunities requiring strategic thinking
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management, and/or C-level executives
- 5+ years of software sales experience with a track record of achieving KPIs and quota
- Experience selling into mid-market and enterprise accounts
- An excellent communicator and presenter
TZA is committed to being the industry standard for tier-one labor management technology solutions, and we are seeking an ambitious sales professional who will fit our dynamic culture.
If this is YOU, apply today!
Please visit us at TZA.com for more details about our company and products.
Employment Type Full-time