TZA is looking for a remote based Senior Marketing Coordinator to support our growing organization. The role’s primary goal is to manage and support our third-party marketing firm in growing our brand’s on-line influence resulting in increased inbound sales opportunities. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for execution of various internal marketing programs, not executed by our third-party partner, as well as supporting our sales team assuring TZA materials are properly aligned.
Our ideal candidate has 4+ years of real-world experience and a collaborative spirit and desire to work in a rapidly growing organization. If you are looking to utilize your organizational, technical and people skills to help advance our brand and grow our SaaS organization, then this role might be the perfect fit for you.
TZA provides cloud-based tier-one labor management technology to supply chain organizations focused on distribution, manufacturing, and last-mile delivery. We transform our client’s operation into a high-performance environment resulting in improved customer service, employee engagement, and reduced cost.
This position will report to TZA’s Director of Sales and Marketing.
Join TZA’s team and contribute to our growing software organization!
Manage and support TZA’s 3rd party marketing execution partner in all aspects of TZA’s marketing strategy including:
- Ensure all marketing content aligns with current style, brand, and messaging guidelines
- Edit website pages and campaign content as needed
- Support TZA’s social media strategy
- Execute email campaigns in email marketing platform, including list updates, email build, test, deploy and reporting
- Website SEO, search ads, landing page development and or content creation experience a plus
- Assist with tradeshow preparation
- Manage TZA’s content creation calendar
- Manage TZA’s database strategy to support marketing execution
- Various other duties as assigned
Support TZA’s sales organization in the following….
- Manage all sales-related materials assuring alignment with current style, brand, and messaging guidelines
- Maintaining an inventory of sales support materials (specifications, drawings, literature, photo’s, promotional items, etc.), making sure all content is accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
- Assist with quarterly sales meetings, company meetings, and trade shows
- Assist with editing presentations
- Assists with the development and maintenance of target prospect lists for various lead generation strategies
- Assist with Sales and Marketing recruiting and interviewing needs, i.e., placing ads, initial qualification calls, setting up assessments and background checks, etc.
- Various other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven experience to design and develop PowerPoint presentation slides utilizing available templates, pictures, graphs, etc.
- Graphical design experience a plus
- Critical eye for design; exacting standards for quality
- Experience with Google Analytics and email marketing platforms a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and or Pardot a plus
- Attention to detail plus strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong presence and presentation skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive fixed salary
- 401 K Plan
- Medical and Dental
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Four-and-a-half-day work week
- Remote position