The current COVID-19 pandemic has put unforeseen pressures on today’s supply chain. In this crisis, identifying opportunities for improvement has become necessary in almost every organization. While many of these problems existed before this crisis, the current state of things has highlighted how critical they truly are. As with most problems, the first step to a solution is to identify the problem in enough detail to formulate a plan. Most executives today believe that real-time visibility into their supply chain is a requirement of informed decision making.
Visibility into operational metrics is essential in today’s landscape. Your warehouse management software (WMS) may not be providing Tier One Business Intelligence (BI) reporting but the addition of labor management software (LMS) can give you full BI reporting and a broader understanding of your organization so that you can leverage advanced data reporting to make educated operational improvements.
Typical LMS Data points:
ProTrack Labor Management Software and Business Intelligence tools can provide visibility by leveraging your data to:
- Allow for quick, educated decision making
- Real-time operational dashboards allow leaders to see the metrics that are most important to achieving their operational goals.
- Identify Trends over time
- When real-time data is at the fingertips of management, it is easy to identify patterns of activity, in productivity, distribution volume, and more that allow for strategic improvements.
- Reduce Operational Risk
- With real-time and historical trend metrics on hand, leaders can identify and improve on any operational issues that arise- reducing their operational risk in the process.
- Increase Efficiency and Productivity
- Operational analytics can be used to help management identify the need for coaching and incentive pay to help improve workforce performance and increase employee engagement.
ProTrack Labor Management System also provides tools to boost productivity and improve your cost per unit:
- Labor planning
- Supervisor workbench
- Observations & coaching
- Ad Hoc reporting
- BI Dashboard
- Standards calculations
- Learning curves
- Incentive programs
- Quality tracking
- Corrective action plans
- Employee Kiosks
Want to learn more about how TZA can help provide you with visibility through labor management and powerful business intelligence?
Click here to see what ProTrack can do for you.
Supply-Chain Visibility During the Pandemic. (2020, April 17). Retrieved from https://www.supplychainbrain.com/articles/31172-supply-chain-visibility-during-the-pandemic
MHI Report 2020 (Figures 1-6). MHI and Deloitte. PDF. (2020, March 12). Retrieved from https://www.mhi.org/publications/report